Sunday, February 06, 2005

Wouldn't life be easier?

Wouldn't life be easier if you could just get what you want? Then again, life would be fairly meaningless... I could list the things I want, but they're so pointless, materialistic and shallow. It makes me even more depressed, I shouldn't even think about them. They just make me hate myself. Which makes me hate myself for hating myself and so on... Who gave me the right to hate myself, I don't deserve that privilege. I have a good life, so many people have it worse than me. I almost wish I had a harder life, just so I can reserve the right to complain...
I hate myself

2 Comments:

Blogger Feesh said...

Aw. Poor baby. =( *patpat* You have every right to hate your life, or love your life, or whatever. It's human emotion. Don't feel down about it...

10:40 PM  
Blogger blacksunday said...

ditto what feesh said. heh. I was just about post and then i saw what she said.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Love know no gender.