Thursday, February 03, 2005

Offically forgiven...

Alright, you apologized and I forgave you, but here's your final punishment, the word will know that I no longer trust you... Trust is not easy to regain, keep that in mind next time you break a promise.

Carl: Why didn't I stop her when she took her anti-depressants with a shot of tequila
Carl: niiiiiice
Me: I didn't know what to do
Me: don't tell her you know that
Me: she'll be incredibly pissed
Carl: yeah
Carl: I know
Me: Seriously, promise me no matter how pissed @ Rachel you are, don't bring that up
Carl: bring what up?
Me: tequila
Carl: Ah
Carl: yeah I promise

What exactly does this mean to you?
I know you regret it now, but it's a little late for that
Look before you leap...

3 Comments:

Blogger blacksunday said...

amen. Trust is not easy to regain.

-Sex Kitten

9:08 PM  
Blogger Bored Wanderer said...

He said how sorry he was... I would of liked some groveling and begging, but I'll take what I can get...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Feesh said...

Yeah, you have full right to be pissed at him for the rest of eternity. Carl is so full of bullshit sometimes.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Love know no gender.