Friday, January 28, 2005

Staring @ the wall and once again "sleeping"


IMG_0628
Originally uploaded by grannytakesatrip.

I'm wistfully staring at the wall, wishing I hadn't burned that incense because it made my head ache. Just so you can conjure in your mind exactly what I'm doing right now, that's a picture of part of my bedroom wall, it's very depressing, I'm out of wall space and my dad is a little pissed about how the scotch tape on the wall. Apparently scotch tape is bad for the wall. I'm trying to make my cold go away so I'm really going to sleep, not "sleep"
'Night

2 Comments:

Blogger Sr. Augustina said...

Nice work. I have tons of scraps of everything on my walls as well: magazines, quotes, posters, comix, maps, fortunes, show posters, pix, and even a popsicle stick! It's comforting. I like the look of yours and a careful extraction of the tape will save the walls, believe me - I've been doing this for years! Dorm rooms and apartments and even my room back home with the 'rents have all been sullied by tape and my silly need to block out the blank wall!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Feesh said...

Aw, I love your wall. At least you HAVE stuff to post on your wall. I certainly don't. o_o

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Love know no gender.