Monday, January 17, 2005

Queer as Folk

Queer as Folk is sad... but incredibly, incredibly, awesomely sexy... Very graphic... YAY!!! That's what this is about, isn't it? The first line was kind of unnerving, "It's all about sex," Here we are with the stereotypes again. Poor baby, he's being taken advantage of... He's so young and ummm... virginy (is that a word?)
God this is dirty, I almost feel guilty, almost... ;)
I feel so sad for Justin, he's being taken advantage of... Oh, I already mentioned that. Poor, poor baby... It's ruining my horniness.
My butt is tingling, maybe from sitting... yeah right...
Oh My fucking god...
Football is very homo-erotic... tight pants, hugging and tackling... hmmm... I gotta start watching football... heh...
He can't remember Justin's name, Justin's only 17, he's still in high school, for God's sake. My poor, poor little sexy baby... God I'm hating Brian right now! Sooooooo much... If only he wasn't so sexy... Goddamit!
"I don't believe in love, I believe in fucking..." How depressing... what a horrible way to look at life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Love know no gender.