Friday, January 21, 2005

High school

2005-01-21 - 6:30 p.m.
High school looms ahead like some sort of terrifying...ummmm... scary thingy... Wow, am I good with words today... I just realized today that all me and my friends ever talk about is sex and the most violent, painful ways to kill each other. We are so fucking immature, I love it. Immature people have more fun, until they end up accidentally getting themselves killed (in the most violent and painful way possible.) Now I'm slightly worried, I have no interest in getting my face torn off and having lemon juice poured on it, bleeding to death from a paper cut in the eye or having a bookbinding needle tear up my brain through my ear (AGG!) I'm having a little trouble confiding in my shrink, she's too bouncy and wears ugly shoes. At least they're better than Condaleeza Rice's hair! That woman's fashion adviser deserves to have his or her intestines pulled out through the bottom of his or her foot. Even my Dad will admit that her hair is evil in hair form and he always yells at me for making sarcastic remarks about how people look. To her credit she is a black woman and if somebody does manage to kill off Bush and Cheney (hopefully as painfully as possible) than she would become el presidento, or la presidenta, whatever. That would be completely awesome, I would love to watch the KKK throw up their stomachs and die (in excruciating pain) in the ER.
P.S. P.M.S and grumpiness from period and Six Feet Under withdrawal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Izzy its erin from duke. i love this one. lol i hate bush & cheney. and the part about the intestines being pulled out through his/her foot was so fucking funny. i laughed my head off. u cheer me up, thnks keep on writing.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous high school said...

Hi Bored Wanderer,

As a result of reading your blog "High school", I think you will discover my site on college entrance tests a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... reading tests for college age students, act/sat college prep tests, interest and aptitude tests for college students, act college tests, college assessment tests, college career tests, attitude and groundwork for college entrance and college entrance exam study sheet.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

9:34 AM  
Anonymous high school said...

Hello Bored Wanderer,

After reading your blog "High school", I believe you will find my site on college admission exams to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ... college entrance requirement act, how to review for college entrance exam, sample math compass test for college entrance, ap classes and college entrance, compass college entrance exam, ppst college entrance exam, gmat college exam entrance test and high school requirements college entrance.
We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Kind Regards
Emily

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Love know no gender.