Saturday, November 13, 2004

Art walk

11/13/04 - 1:13 p.m.

Everyone is suddenly so bitter. I guess I understand why, sort of. What I don’t undrstand is why I’m not that bitter. I’m not really all that depressed about it either, which is really pretty odd. Shouldn’t I be totally fucked up right now? It wasn’t like I had time to prepare for it and think it over, it wasn’t like I expected it. Why aren’t I upset?

I’m @ artwalk right now, and across the hall there is an old lady whose art entirly consists of drawing pansy’s on pots. It’s not like they’re horribly detailed either. Well... whatever floats your boat... whatever. Gosh... i’m such an egotist bitch.

Later... Still @ arrtwalk..................................................blegh...........................................................
Hot, hot, hot... Native american dudes are hot,hot, hot... mmmmmmmmmm... Native american dude’s boyfriend(?) is also very attractive, exept he has an ugly coat (pleather, uck.)

The most interesting people come through here:
• Older woman, shocking blue eyes, light blue acrylic knit turtleneck, black crochet poncho, short hair and a Cruella DeVille coat.

•Short black hair, ‘Art Doctors’ t-shirt over a long sleeve black shirt, lisp, pale pink coat, purse with an electric guitar pattern, purple barrette, thick purple eyeliner. Artist in “funk.”

• Dumpy burnt out hippie(ish) woman with sparkely earings and bright orange kangaroo sneakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Love know no gender.